Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just a young soul, burned out forever. I never thought I'd die this young. Maybe i was only meant to be a young soul. Maybe i wasn't meant to live any longer. My misfortune is great. I feel despair festering inside of the pit of my stomach. Anguish from the tip of my head to the end of my toes. I am destroyed. Why? Why? Why did my soul leave me, why was my spirit taken away? It's not fair. But it's a little too late for the whole "woe is me" trick. Yet, in fact, I've never really sulked in my misery. I mean I never really felt bad for myself..I don't think. All I've done is try and survive...like this. But it's like I'm paralyzed. forever. My soul is terminally ill. My death may have to be induced by me, but that's because it isn't possible for me to live like this. I have to do it. I have to muster up the courage. I can't live this pathetic life anymore. I am dead. Why not die?

As Kurt Cobain wrote in his suicide note, it is better to burn out than to fade away. I agree with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment