Saturday, August 28, 2010

These Aren't Crocodile Tears

All of the love in the world couldn't save me. And I know I have love. There are people who love and care about me. I wish that could be enough. But it's more complicated than that. And I can't even reciprocate the love others give me. I'm a stone. A rock. I'm not there. I'm mangled in a slimy gutter. I'm drowning 10,000 leagues under the sea. I'm caught on fire and my skin is deteriorating. I'm in the lowest pit of despair. I'm withering away in hell. I'm exhausted forever. I'm weak and frail. My mind yearns for myself. Myself is not there.



If I had myself I'd be going on adventures. I'd be in college. Meeting new people. I would. I wish there was life in me. Nothing I do is ever going to being me enjoyment. And that's a problem.


There is infinite amounts of wonderment in the world. If you can't see the wonderment though, it might as well not exist. ----I can't see it

No comments:

Post a Comment