--The world is open for interpretation and is nothing without it.
Suddenly, I don't feel like a teenager or even a young adult. I feel like I'm in my thirties. Or at least I feel that that's the way I act. And its all of a sudden too. A couple months ago I felt like a teenager. And I'm still am one. Well, I'm an "adult" but I'm still in my teens...
I just have nothing in common with anyone my age...more like nothing in common with anyone of any age. I'm just a free agent. It's not that I'm that different. Because I'm not very unique anymore. It's just that I'm....still not the same as anybody else. In what way? I don't know. I just don't feel like I can relate to anyone. And I feel stuck inside myself because I really don't have anyone in the world that I talk to that knows my deepest self anymore. Nobody. So nobody knows me anymore. I don't even know me. But, in a sad way...I sort of enjoy and like it. I dunno why. I like seclusion. Maybe because seclusion is the safest route to go. But there's also something about my persona that is adept to isolation and can withstand it easily.
I just NEED lots and lots and lots of time to myself, and I always have. Always. I mean after two full days together with people I begin to rot. My everyday functions begin to unravel in complete dissaray because I become so high strung. See, I cannot function without solving every philosophical/internal puzzle inside of me. I need time to think critically about things. And if you're surrounded with people, you really can't do that. I think I need more time to myself than anybody else I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment