Thursday, September 9, 2010

The dead girl


Oh, what has happened?
what has occurred?
Oh I thought I'd be never-ending
Of it I was oh so sure
What a blunder in judgment
What a mistake on my part
What a blow to my brain
What a pain to my heart
My soul in all it's intricacy
My soul in all it's depth
My soul in all it's complexity
My sick soul is dwindling in health
My sick soul is reaching for herself
I yearn for the discomfort
I yearn for the pain
I yearn for the hours on end of anxiety
I yearn for the feeling of infinite inadequacy
I yearn for the wishing
I yearn for all the dreams
I yearn for the imagination
I yearn for the feeling of being insane
I loved the malcontent's journey
I loved my failure time in and time again
I love anything but now
The life is stripped away
No pain, no joy, no apathy
No love, no hate, no shame
No nothing, nothing no
Goodbye old world
Hello strange new breed
And, Land Ho!


No comments:

Post a Comment