I've recently come to the realization that I should be thankful, and am thankful for the fact that even after all this destruction of myself, my body still remains intact. I may be missing parts of my mind, hell even parts of my soul, which sucks a great deal, but I know for a fact that if I had also lost a limb or some shit, that this process would be that much more difficult for me. And with my body still up and running, I can use it as a tool to connect to myself, i.e my mind and my soul. To use my body, with meditation and other physical endeavors, to make my mind and soul feel, even if it's just a little bit, more connected. To harmonize everything. To make it all run as a whole.
The human body isn't something I should ever take for granted. It is both powerful and the basis of the creation of anything external in the world. The female figure ain't nothing to fuck with either...symbolically seductive.
They can take away bits of my mind and soul, but they ain't gonna fuck with my body! I got that shit protected like it's my newborn baby! You better check yo'self befor you wreck yo'self motherfuckers!
Listening to Jane's Addiction.....reminds me of last year around this time...
:( sad AND :} meaningful
No comments:
Post a Comment